Saturday, January 14, 2012

office work?

Location : Cebu, Philippines
Time: 13:46
So.. right now I'm in my office.. I know, OFFICE.. i just graduated high school, oh my..
But living on board Logos Hope really give me lots of opportunities to grow in so many different aspects. From cleaning bathrooms, to being a receptionist, now I work in an office.
hehe.. as the Business Centre Administrator..
So just a bit background, I'm responsible for all the outgoing and incoming mails, printers, laminations, stationaries, ect and I do some administration work too. It's quite different to think that I've never had any work experience and such but it's also a great privilege God has given me.
I learned so much! I love the people that I work with and even though it was tough at the beginning but I learn to love what I'm doing. I don't know work could be so exhausting. The first month I was here, oh my, my head couldn't stop thinking. There were so many things to think about and to consider in the actions that I do.
But praise God he was with me through all those times.
here's the picture of my desk in my office.. I love it! you're own personal space besides your cabin (room onboard).
Well, I work from 09:00 -17:00 everyday, except for weekends.
I kinda miss school.. actually, I really miss High School.. Sometimes I think that school was hard, but actually, it was so FUN! Especially the friends I have.. :)
Oke, now this is like a job description kinda post.. haha.. sorry..
Owh well,
Have a wonderful day everyone! May God's joy be with you always..
"Those who look to the Lord are radiant" - Psalm 34:6 (NIV)

always,
Laura Salvadora Surjantoro / L11

No comments:

Post a Comment