Saturday, January 21, 2012

life?

location : office.. duhh..
time: 11:11 AM
country : Cebu, Philippines


Well, I'm just sitting here. Trying to figure out what I'm actually doing. Sometimes I wonder why I go blank in a while, and then not think about anything. Is there really too much going on in my mind or there's just nothing going on in my mind?


I really have an issue of being discipline. These couple of days seems so dull. :( I don't know why. Maybe because I'm missing home, thinking about Salatiga, what I'm going to do when I go back home and such.


Last week was much better. My walk with God was also good. I think I need to spend more time with Him. Really, He does give you joy in your everyday activities. Sad to admit, I know that He is my fuel, my saviour and my redeemer but somehow other things still distract me from Him. Oh Laura.. :(


I really wish I could be one of those passionate people you know?
That really have a heart for the Lord. I do have, but sometimes I'm just too selfish to give my time for Him. I think more about my social life and not about my eternal life with Him. I should really use the time I have in this world to build His kingdom and glorify Him. But somehow everything we do here is just trying to glorify ourselves. tragic,ey?


Lord, I really need you.


I miss my family. I miss Salatiga.
I still don't know what I'll be doing. But I trust God and I am willing to go anywhere He wants me to be. What I wrote in twitter today:
'There's a God-shaped void in the heart of every man, which only God can fill it'.


I want that void to be filled. By God himself. Not any worldly things.


Have a beautiful day everyone!


Love,
Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment